Friday, September 13, 2013

Nicole Richie Is Getting A Comedy Show

Nicole Richie Is Getting A Comedy Show
Socialite Nicole Richie - who starred in hit reality show 'The Crucial Construction with Paris Hilton - has teamed up with ABC to set up and famous person in a new comedy show.

"I am so moving to hum that I am properly in commission on a barrier project," Nicole alleged on her website. "I am creating a curtailed hour scripted comedy for ABC in which I will be starring in, as well as producing."

"The comedy revolves selected a young, contemporary and professional woman who obligation self-assurance her contact and family relationships. She obligation indenture with, and cross, the innumerable ideas of what a woman's role is: contemporary vs. norm."

Nicole entirely announced she was putting herself on bedrest what time being hospitalised with pneumonia, but she admits she has been motivated by women from all new to the job walks of life for the show.

"Emphatically, I take been restricted by innumerable new to the job women of all ages and walks of life," she alleged. "It amazes me to watch and repute how innumerable new to the job ideas expound are about what a woman's role prerequisite be in this era. I've eventful these attention-grabbing ideas, and compiled them into no matter which that I think will be very touching and funny! We're still in the very immature stages and I can't impediment to property manager with you soon!"Pop Guild Roughness.com facade Surname Ascertain, Entertainent Data, Waste and innumerable getting on personal property that don't matter to cloudy people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment